Biyernes, Mayo 18, 2012

Open happiness.

Just a little note to remind myself that I should hang in here and not die. There are still things in life than can somehow make me smile. :)
Like:
  1. The morning rain.
  2. My hibernation.
  3. When my friends call me Yan instead of Yanni or Diane.
  4. Books. And more books. And more more books.
  5. Listen to The Material’s The Only One. :’)
  6. Learn a new hair style.
  7. Fish fillet. Can’t. Resist. It. Ugh
  8. A wide green field.
  9. Basketball shots and race car games in World of Fun or Timezone or Tom’s World.
  10. An updated karaoke.
  11. A cup of milk or a cup super creamy coffee.
  12.  Soccer!
  13. Spending time with my family and my friends.
  14. Long rides.
  15. Oddly, I get happy when I clean my room.
  16. Taking pictures.
  17. Successfully doing a nail art.
  18. Curling my hair. -____-
  19. Gleeeeeeeeeeee.
  20. Money. Ha-ha.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento