I
look at you
With
feelings in my eyes
With
longing in my heart
I
look at you
And
all I see is everything I can’t have
And
everything that I will always want
You
look back at me
With
an emptiness--
So
agonizing, so destructive
Obliterating
every sliver of strength left in me
I
feel myself floating
In
a sea
With
you on the shore
Drifting
apart
While
I’m wanting,
still
wanting
So
much more
There’s
nothing left here
For
me
Nothing
to fight for
Nothing
to gain
And
just everything to lose
I
feel myself drowning
In
a sea
Full
of my feelings
Gasping
for air
But
with your unpitying stare,
I’m
sinking, now I’m sinking
to
the depths of nowhere.
This is the very first free verse poem that I have ever written. It's ridiculously cheesy and sad and I know that soon enough I'm going to have to disown this. Hoho.
I just got back into writing poems. I stopped when I realized I made 65 love poems for just one person who doesn't even know how to appreciate the art of using words. But I'm over it so I'm here again. And I hope I could get on with doing this. The end.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento