Martes, Abril 24, 2012

Hit and Rant.



I really don’t get how some people could be so mean to others. Everyone is facing a hard battle. Dood, you might be pulling the last straw and that person you’re hurting could consider hurting him/herself or really, commit suicide. The more days I spend here on Earth, the more I learn to despise a lot of stuff. Like bullying, labelling people, and even the fact that humans cut down trees to create paper and then write “Save Trees”. Ironic. Most of the time, though, I just try not to think about all of these because I know they’re just going to drive me insane. And please, my sanity is on its edge already. Don’t push it.  But still, I have my moments. They all get into me sometimes and I end up rambling like this. Ugh. Hahaha. Okay. That’s it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento