All I wanted was to hear you say that whatever happens, you’ll always be my bestest best friend and that I’ll get through all of this. But of course you had to blow it all up and make me feel like I’m such a hopeless and lost cause. Which I know is true but you didn’t have to rub it in, you knew I needed someone to talk to.
I guess I learned not to expect too much from you anymore. You’re probably not the right person that I should turn to now. Whatever happened to our friendship, I don’t even want to know anymore. You know I had issues over this. And you come doing this all over again like you don’t know me at all.
I think this is it. Maybe, this will be all too easy for me since I always lose guy friends anyway. They never seem to stay. And I am so tired of chasing every person who walks out of my life. Chasing is a good work out, I know but it doesn't always work out. So... Goodbye.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento